Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dirty Dealing

I'm sure many of you readers of the "blog system" have at one time or another ran across ads in the papers or your favorite mag that says "Try this trial size product FREE...just pay a small shipping charge".
Take it from the horses mouth,don't fall for it as I did.
The Hydroderm company places ads that say all you pay is $5.95 shipping and handling charge and they send you a free trial size bottle of their wrinkle reducing lotion.
What they fail to tell you is that the $5.95 is never added to your credit card but a full price of $45.95 and the product mailed to you. When you check your credit statement,see what you've been charged and call the number to get your money back for something you didn't order,they tell you you MUST return the trial offer bottle (which you no longer have,of course) so you get NO REFUND!!!!
I'm sure all companies don't operate in this fashion but this company does and I told them I would certainly make it well known about their crooked methods so others will know not to fall for their "bull"

I've done my venting.....so, until we "write again",
Peace be with you all,
Bunny

No comments: