Saturday, May 31, 2008

First day at the Ranch!!

This is a " first" for me. However, I like tackling new things and being on the same page as most of my acquaintances, so here goes.

I need to have a place to "vent" and by reading other bloggers I guess I'm in the right place.

I am looking for feedback from other mothers who have lost children to a disease or accidents. I have lost three of mine (two daughters,one to breast cancer at 47 and one to congestive heart failure at 52,then a son to alcoholism.) These deaths occurred several years ago now but I still cannot release my grief or feelings of loss and depression. I see all the money supposedly donated to research for these diseases but still no cures are forth coming! Those of you who have gone through some of these things,please let me know how you have coped.


Bunny

2 comments:

George Shollenberger said...

Hi Bunny,

Good luck with your blogging efforts.

Bunny said...

Thank you, George.
I appreciate any and all comments and will look forward to hearing from others.
Bunny